The Connecticut Tech Act Project is happy to launch, Access through Technology. The State of CT equipment distribution program for residents that are Deaf-Blind.
The FCC has selected the CT Tech Act Project as the Certified Program for their 2 year pilot which will allow us to assess and train individuals who are deaf-blind and purchase the necessary equipment to have access to the internet and telecommunications.
This program is open to individuals that meet specific eligibility criteria. This criteria can be found in our application.
- 12pt Fillable Form Field Version
- 18pt Fillable Form Field Version
- 12pt Printable Version
- 12pt Printable Version (Spanish)
- 18pt Printable Version
- Screen Reader Version
For More Information:
- Information on this FCC pilot: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/NDBEDP.pdf
- Information on the national program: www.icanconnect.org