2018 Achievement Through Technology Conference
Presented by CT Tech Act Project with the support of Southern CT State University, Center for Educational and Assistive Technology & EASTCONN Assistive Technology and Transition Services
March 14, 2018
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Southern CT State University, Student Center
501 Crescent Street, New Haven, CT (MAP)
Phone: (203) 392-5798
Early bird pricing EXTENDED until February 2, 2018.
Conference participants will enjoy:
- Full day participation in workshop sessions, designed into 3 tracks: AT and Employment; Education; and Independent Living;
- Dedicated conference time to meet with exhibitors and learn the latest about Assistive Technology;
- Participating in a Scavenger Hunt, with chances to win door prizes;
- Networking with colleagues, making new contacts in the field; and
- LEARNING how AT can enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities, ages 14 through the adult lifespan.
25 Exhibitors and 16 Sessions scheduled to run throughout the day.
Schedule at a Glance
9:00 – 9:45 Welcoming Remarks and Panel Presentation
9:45-10:30 Vendor Hall
10:30-11:45 Sessions (6 concurrent sessions)
11:45-1:00 Lunch and Vendor Hall
1:00 – 2:00 (4 concurrent sessions)
2:15 – 3:15 (4 concurrent sessions)
1:00-3:00 (2 concurrent longer sessions)
3:15 Closing Remarks and Door Prizes
Mobility Scooters available for free! Sponsored by N.E.A.T. Equipment Restoration Center, an Oak Hill Center.
Please call NEAT in advance at 860-286-3106 to reserve a mobility scooter and communicate any special requests, i.e.; bariatric, 4 wheel, small, etc. The NEAT Equipment Restoration Center sells quality used medical equipment (like scooters) for less than half of new. Visit the NEAT showroom at 33 Coventry St. Hartford, CT.