EXHIBITOR CONFIRMATION INFORMATION
Connecticut’s Achievement Through Technology Conference
April 1, 2016
Address & Directions:
100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416
Major Cross Streets: Route 372 & Interstate 91
Parking & Unloading:
- Free unrestricted parking is available for exhibitors in the parking lot(s) / garage adjacent to the hotel.
- There will be dolly/hand trucks available at the conference registration desk in the hotel lobby to assist exhibitors in bringing in their materials
- Table Setup: each exhibit hall table will have:
- 1 – 6ft draped table
- Electricity connection
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- 2 chairs
- On Friday 4/1 exhibitor setup will open at 7:00AM and run through 8:30 AM. All exhibitors must be setup and ready to go no later than 8:30 AM. Exhibitors not arriving in time to finish setup by the 8:30 AM deadline will be asked to wait until after the Keynote/Opening Remarks to finish setup.
- Designated Tables
Upon arrival at the Conference Registration Desk, please do not switch or trade your table assignment with any other exhibitor(s).
Our preference is that all door prize items be sent to Transition Consulting, LLC by Monday, March 21, 2016. Send to:
Transition Consulting, LLC
P.O. Box 813
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Exhibitors may also drop off items by 8:30 AM at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
Door prize items will be individually displayed in the Conference Center lobby area with signage indicating the donor organization. Door prize drawings will take place during lunch and the end of the day in the Durham & Essex Conference Rooms. Winners must be present to receive their prize.