Did you know the CT Centers for Independent Living (CIL) offer a Tech Coach Program?
The program is a supportive and empowering initiative designed to bridge the digital divide and enhance the tech skills of individuals with disabilities. We offer personalized coaching sessions led by experienced coaches who specialize in assistive technologies and accessibility features. The benefits of joining the program include:
- Help you learn how to set up and use smart devices
- Learn to navigate the internet and social media
- Learn how to take online classes
- On site or remote tech assistance with follow-up
- No cost
- Empowers individuals to combat the challenges of ever-growing tech advancements
- Access telemedicine appointments with your doctor
Contact the CIL that covers your town for more:
- Disabilites Network of Eastern CT, 860-823-1898, Videophone: 860-255-4190, www.dnec.org: New London and Windham County
- Center for Disability Rights, 203-934-7077, Videophone:
203-680-3967, www.cdr-ct.org: Greater New Haven County, some of Middlesex county including Shelton, Cromwell and Southington.
- Independence Northwest, 203-729-3299, Videophone: 203-490-2372, www.independencenorthwest.org: Northwest, CT.
- Access Independence, 203-502-7418, Videophone: 203-916-9012, www.accessinct.org, Fairfield county
- Independence Unlimited, 860-523-5021, Videophone: 860-724-2742, www.independenceunlimited.org: Greater Hartford Area
Who can participate?
The Tech Coach Program serves All people with disabilities in Connecticut.