WELCOME to the 2nd
Achievement Through Technology Conference
Sponsored by CT Tech Act Project and Partner Agencies
April 1, 2016
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
Same Location New Name (formerly the Cromwell Crowne Plaza)
100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416
Phone: (860) 635-2000
Conference registration is now closed.
Sarah Biglow, CT native and national author is KEYNOTE!
Archangel Rising is the 2nd novel authored by Sarah Biglow. At 28 years old, this licensed attorney practicing law in Boston, MA, loves to read and write. When not working and writing, Sarah enjoys watching TV. She has run a TV recap blog since 2012, which has over 400,000 hits.
Sarah’s youth, determination, and journey through school to her present career will inspire and inform!
We are excited to have Ms. Biglow open CT’s 2nd Achievement Through Technology Conference.
Thank You to our Conference Sponsors!
Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
Bureau of Education Services for the Blind
Department of Protection & Advocacy for Persons with Disabitlities
State Department of Education
State Department on Aging
Conference participants will enjoy:
- Full day participation in workshop sessions, designed into 3 tracks: AT and Employment; Education; and Independent Living;
- Dedicated conference time to meet with exhibitors and learn the latest about Assistive Technology;
- Continental breakfast and hot-plated lunch;
- Participating in a Scavenger Hunt, with chances to win door prizes;
- Networking with colleagues, making new contacts in the field; and
- LEARNING how AT can enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities, ages 14 through the adult lifespan.
30 Exhibitors and 12 Sessions scheduled to run throughout the day.
Schedule at a Glance
7:30 – 8:30 Exhibitor Registration/Set-up
8:00 – 9:00 Attendee Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 9:30 Welcome & Keynote
9:30 – 12:00 Morning Sessions & Exhibitor Hall
12:00 – 1:15 Luncheon
1:15 – 3:15 Afternoon Sessions & Exhibitor Hall
3:15 Door Prizes Drawing
Mobility Scooters available for free! Sponsored by N.E.A.T. Equipment Restoration Ctr, an Oak Hill Center.
Please call NEAT in advance at 860-286-3106 to reserve a mobility scooter and communicate any special requests, i.e.; bariatric, 4 wheel, small, etc. The NEAT Equipment Restoration Center sells quality used medical equipment (like scooters) for less than half of new. Visit the NEAT showroom at 33 Coventry St. Hartford, or 80 Ferry Blvd. Stratford.