by Arlene Lugo, Program Director, CTTAP
The National Assistive Technology Act Technical Assistance and Training Center, also known as AT3, offers a wide array of resources on the AT3 Center website.
If you haven’t had a chance to take a look around I encourage you to do so. I’d like to call out two of the newer and very helpful resources:
- Free, self-directed Digital Accessibility Courses – three courses are now available with more to come! The courses include:
- “Accessibility in Microsoft Word,”
- “Web Accessibility Testing: Basic” and
- “Accessible Web Design & Content Authoring”
2. Explore AT – “a clearinghouse for information and resources on many different assistive technologies. You can find useful resources arranged by activity and disability.”
Hope you will take a look around!